[Class]DIY Minion Bookamark
- attached file: 19436874_1166426223504202_7338812431151398912_n1.jpg (118.0K)1 2017-07-25 17:56:38
- attached file: 19534031_111401492815351_4063179378597560320_n.jpg (57.0K)0 2017-07-25 17:58:09
- attached file: 19436589_273260029814983_4999883815682834432_n.jpg (60.6K)0 2017-07-25 17:59:07
- attached file: 20403439_657266731110734_946611774_n.jpg (71.9K)0 2017-07-25 18:00:38
- attached file: 20370663_657268671110540_369357336_n.jpg (72.3K)0 2017-07-25 18:03:27
Level 3 students of Joy Disability School made their DIY minion bookmark. Try it also to your child or your learners. It is fun and easy to make. :)
- Broad or big popsicle stick
- Blue poster paint
- Black poster paint
- Yellow poster paint
- Googly eyes (any sizes)
- paint brushes
1. Divide the popsicle stick by drawing a line in between. One side is 1 inch long.
2. Cover the 1 inch side with a masking tapes or any tape of your choice
3. With your paint brush and blue poster paint color the longest part of the popsicle stick
4. Let is dry.
5. When the blue paint is already dry. Remove the masking tape and color the short part of the popsicle color yellow
6. Let is dry
7. Paste your googly eyes to the yellow part of the popsicle. It will serve as the head of the minion
8. Add some design by coloring the blue part of the popsicle black.
9. Don't forget to add the mouth of your minion
10. Finished! Enojy your bookmarks while reading your favorite book :)